Use Google Play Music on multiple devices
You can use Google Play Music to listen to your library on your computer and up to 5 smartphones. You can use up to 10 devices total, including tablets, iPods, etc.
Listen on one device at a time
While you can use multiple devices with the same account, you can only play music using one device at a time.
If you play music on multiple devices at the same time using the same account, your music will be paused so you can choose which device you'd like to use.
If you need to make room for another device you want to listen to music on, you can de-authorize up to 4 devices per year using your computer or mobile device.On your computer
- Go to Google Play Music Settings.
- Under "My devices," review your devices.
- To remove a device from your list, select Deauthorize.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用