Identify songs playing near you
Find the names of songs playing around you with Sound Search for Google Play. You can also purchase identified songs on Google Play or save songs to purchase later.
Sound Search is available in select countries on devices running Android 4.0 and higher.
Add Sound Search to your device
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Search for "Sound Search for Google Play."
- Tap Install.
- On your device, touch and hold the Home screen.
- Tap Widgets.
- Swipe right or scroll down until you see Sound Search. To move the widget, drag What's this song?
- While a song is playing, tap What's this song?
- To view the song in Google Play Store, tap the price.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用