Use Google Play Music with Chromecast
After you've set up your Chromecast, you can cast music to your TV with Google Play Music.Cast music with your phone or tablet
- Connect your device and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Touch the cast icon .
- Select your Chromecast from the device list.
- Select a song, album, or playlist.
- Touch the play icon .
To disconnect: Touch the cast icon > select your device from the list.
Playback controls: You can use the playback controls on the Google Play Music app or your device's notifications.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用