Delete or restore music from your library
You can delete songs and albums from your Google Play Music library using the Google Play Music web player or the Google Play Music app. You can restore music only from the web player.
Tip: If you need to remove downloaded music from your device, go to download music to listen offline.
Delete songs or albumsUsing the Google Play Music app
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Touch the Menu icon > Music library or My Library.
- Select the song you want to delete.
- Touch Menu > Delete or Remove from library. Google Play Music subscribers will see Remove from library if music has been added to your library but not purchased or uploaded.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用