Fix issues with Google Play Newsstand
If you're having issues with the Google Play Newsstand app, these troubleshooting steps may help.
My Newsstand app is crashing or content won't load
If the Newsstand app closes, shuts down, or specific content is blank, clear your cache and data on the Google Play Newsstand app.
Keep in mind clearing your app's data and cache erases your Google Play Newsstand settings. This means any Newsstand content you've downloaded to your device will be removed, and you will need to download it again.On an Android device
- Open your device's main Settings menu.
- Under "Device," tap Storage.
- Tap Apps (depending on your device, this may be different).
- Tap Google Play Newsstand . Select Clear cache and Clear data.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用