Use Google Play Movies & TV with Chromecast
After you've set up your Chromecast, you can use Google Play Movies & TV to cast videos to your TV.Cast videos with your phone or tablet
- Connect your device and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app .
- Touch the Menu icon > Library > My Movies or My TV shows.
- Choose a movie or show.
- Touch the cast icon .
- Select your Chromecast from the device list.
- On the Google Play Movies & TV app, touch Play.
To disconnect: Touch the cast icon > select your device from the list.
Video controls: You can pause, rewind, fast forward, or stop your video through the Google Play Movies & TV app or your device's notifications.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用