Use Play Music on mobile or computer
You can listen to music you've added on Google Play or find new music using the Google Play Music web player or the Google Play Music app.
Google Play Music streaming quality (bit rate) depends on the speed of your Internet connection. If you have a faster connection, you can play music at up to 320Kbps.
Use the menu for each song or album
To get started with Google Play Music:
- Select a song or album name for details.
- Select the Menu icon . If you're on the web player, you'll need to hover over a song or album to see the Menu icon.
- Within each menu, review the options available for that piece of music.
Menu options may include:
- Download: Download music to your device for when you don't have an Internet connection.
- Share: Share music in your Google Play library.
- Add to playlist: Add an album or song to a new or existing playlist.
Set up your music preferencesSelect your favorite genres and artists
If you haven't already, you can improve your recommendations on Google Play Music by telling us about your favorite genres and artists.
- 解決互聯網連接問題（針對 Android 設備）
- Save notes, highlights & bookmarks to Google Docs
- Android 應用在我的 Chromebook 上無法正常運行
- Accepted payment methods on Google Play
- Radio stations for non
- Redeem a gift card, gift code, or promotional code
- Use Disney Movies Anywhere with Google Play
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用