See if your device works with Google Play by checking the list below. When you download the PDF file, devices are ordered alphabetically (A-Z) by manufacturer name.
Full list of supported devices
For a list of supported Chrome OS devices: View here
Search for your device
Open the file and use the following commands to search for your device.
- Windows or Chrome OS: Ctrl + F
- Mac: Command + F
- Mobile device: Menu > Find on page, or use the search icon . This may vary depending on which app you use to look at the list.
Note: To find the model or build number on your Android device go to Settings > About phone or About tablet.
If your device isn't listed, it may be newly released, or it may not work with Google Play. If you need more information on whether your device can use Google Play, contact the device manufacturer.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用