Use Google Play Music with Sonos
You can play songs, albums, playlists, and more from Google Play Music on your Sonos speakers through your device or computer.
Link your Google Play Music account to Sonos
To get started, you have to let your Sonos system know about your Google Play Music account. To set up a new Sonos system, visit the Sonos support site first.On your mobile device
- Open the Sonos Controller app.
- Touch the Sonos logo.
- Select Add Music Services.
- Select Google Play Music.
- If you already have a Google Play Music account, choose "I already have an account."
- Enter your Google email address and password.
- Copy or write down the displayed code.
- Go to google.com/device.
- Enter your code.
If you don't see Google Play Music in your list of services, make sure your Sonos account is registered to a country where Google Play Music is available.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用