626 谷歌 google play
Returns and refunds on Google Play
Google does not give refunds for most Google Play purchases. However there are exceptions (see refund policies below.) You can also contact the developer directly.
If you’ve had a refund request accepted, see how long your refund will take.
Note: This applies to purchases you made on your Google account. If there’s a Google Play purchase on your card or other payment method that you didn’t make, go here.
2 ways to request a refund on Google Play
If the purchase isn’t what you expected, doesn’t work, or you don’t want it any more, you can:
- Get support from the developer of the app, or
- Request a refund on the Google Play website.
Select an option:
Option 1: Get support from the the developer of the app
Most apps on the Play Store are made by third-party developers, not by Google. The developers should support their apps and make sure they work well for you.
You should contact the app developer if:
- You have a question about an app.
- You made an in-app purchase but it wasn’t delivered or isn’t working as you expected.
- You want a refund and it’s more than 48 hours since you made the purchase. The developer can help with purchase issues, and can process refunds pursuant to its policies and applicable laws.
Find how to contact the app developer.
上一篇： My movie won't play or is showing an error
下一篇： Error 408 on Movies & TV app
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用