779 穀歌 google play
Watch Google Play Movies & TV on Roku
You can enjoy Google Play movies and TV shows on your Roku device. To set it up for Google Play access, you'll need a computer or mobile device connected to the Internet. You'll have to provide a payment method during setup, but you won't be charged until you order a movie or show.
Google Play Movies & TV is available on Roku in the following countries: Canada, Germany, Ireland, United States, United Kingdom.
Note: For help setting up or troubleshooting your Roku, go to the Roku support site. Google Play Movies & TV works with all Roku models currently being sold.
Set up Play Movies & TV on Roku
To start watching Google Play Movies & TV on Roku:
- On your Roku, go to Channel Store and search for Google Play Movies & TV.
- Select the Google Play Movies & TV app and select Add Channel.
- Select Go to channel > Sign in.
- On a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to play.google.com/roku and enter the code shown on the Roku screen. Then select Continue.
- Review the permissions screen.
- Confirm or add a payment method by following the instructions on your web browser.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set your Google PIN.
- Return to your Roku to search for and watch videos.
- You can watch trailers on the Play Movies & TV app for Roku anytime, but you will need to sign in to your Google account to purchase or rent videos.
- PayPal and direct carrier billing aren't supported on Roku.
- Your Google PIN is separate from the PIN associated with your Roku device. If you forget your Google PIN, you can reset your Google PIN when signed in from the Google account associated with your Roku device. Remember that your Google PIN is used for all Google products associated with your Google account.
- Your Roku is included in your device limit for watching downloaded or rented videos. For more information, go to Watch movies & TV offline.
Change the Google account you're using
You can be signed in to only one Google Play Movies account at a time on Roku. If you want to switch accounts, you'll need to register your device again. To switch to a different Play Movies account:
- Open the Google Play Movies app on Roku.
- Select Settings > Sign out > Sign in.
- On a web browser on your computer or mobile device, go to play.google.com/roku while signed in with the Google account you want to use.
- Follow the remaining instructions listed above.
上一篇： Watch Google Play videos on your TV
下一篇： Use Google Play Movies & TV with Chromecast
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用