Manage your Google Play movies & shows
After you rent or purchase movies and TV shows on Google Play, you can watch them on your Google Play Movies & TV app and on your computer at play.google.com/movies.
You can watch your movies and TV shows on your computer or device as long as you're signed in to the Google Account you used when making your rental or purchase.
Note: If you're having trouble watching a movie or TV show, go to the problems playing videos page.
Find your Google Play movies & shows
Here's where you can find the videos you rented or purchased on your different devices. If you purchase an entire season of a TV show currently in progress, you'll automatically receive any future episodes after they've aired.On your Android mobile device
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app .
- Tap Menu Library.
- Swipe to select My Movies or My TV Shows.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用