Delete or disable apps on Android
You can uninstall apps you have installed on your device if you no longer want them or need to free up storage space. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again.
You can disable system apps that were installed by default when you bought your device.
If you’re using instant apps, you can clear the data for an instant app, or opt out of Instant Apps altogether. Manage instant apps on your device.
Delete Android apps you installed
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Apps or Application manager.
- Tap the app you want to uninstall. You may need to scroll to find the app.
- Tap Uninstall.
上一篇： Reinstall and re
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用