Transfer music from a computer to your phone or tablet
Access your computer’s music library on your mobile phone or tablet by using one of the methods below. Then, you can listen on any device using the Google Play Music app .
Transfer music to your online library (recommended)
Upload music from your computer to your Google Play Music library to make it available on any device where you use the Google Play Music app .
You can transfer music from your computer to your Google Play Music library in the following ways:
- Add music using Google Play Music for Chrome. For detailed instructions, visit this article.
- Download and use Music Manager software on your computer. For futher instructions, click here.
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
If you can’t transfer your library online, you can load music files from your computer to your mobile device using a USB cable.On a Mac
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- If you need to select a USB connection option on your device, choose Media device (MTP).
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device's Music folder in Android File Transfer.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用