407 谷歌 google play
Watch Google Play videos on your TV
There are a few different ways that you can watch movies and TV shows from Google Play on your TV screen. Select an option below for more information.Using an HDMI cable
To connect your device to your HDTV, you'll need:
- An HDTV that supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and has available HDMI ports. You can check your manufacturer's website to see if your TV is HDCP-compliant.
- An HDMI cable or adapter that allows you to connect your device to your TV.
Once you connect your device and your TV, your device's screen and audio should play through your TV. If your video plays without sound, you may need to change the audio source using your TV settings.
If you have problems viewing videos on your HDTV, try the following:
- Disconnect both ends of your cable and securely reconnect the cable to your device and HDTV.
- If you're using an adapter, make sure the adapter is securely connected to your HDMI cable.
- Check that you're connecting the HDMI cable to the correct HDMI port on your HDTV.
- Confirm that your HDTV is set to the correct HDMI source.
- Restart your mobile device.
上一篇： Complete your TV season on Google Play Movies & TV
下一篇： Watch Google Play Movies & TV on Roku
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用