89 谷歌 google play
Join a family on Google
When you join a family group, you can share family services across Google with up to 5 family members.
How family groups work
When you join a family group, you can:
- Use the family payment method: If your family manager sets it up, you can use the family payment method for purchases on Google Play.
- Share Google Play purchases: If your family manager sets it up, you can share eligible Google Play purchases using Family Library.
- Share family subscriptions: The family manager can subscribe to the Google Play Music family plan.
Join a family group
If someone invited you to join their family, you'll get an email or text message with your invitation. Follow the instructions on the invitation to join the family group.
What information family members see about one another
When you join a family, your family members may see your name, photo, and email address.
Because your family manager is responsible for the family payment method, they'll get receipts for anything you purchased using the family payment method.
Your family members will be able to see content added to your Family Library.
上一篇： Manage your family on Google
下一篇： Purchase approvals on Google Play
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用