Google Play Music family plan
When you subscribe to the Google Play Music family plan, you and up to 5 family members can stream millions of songs for a monthly fee.
How the family plan works
With the family plan, everyone in your family group shares a Google Play Music subscription and can:
- Stream music at the same time.
- Use Google Play Music on up to 10 devices each.
- Share eligible purchased items on Google Play using Family Library.
Note: Each family member still has separate Google Accounts, playlists, libraries, and offline content.
The Google Play Music family plan is available in:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Note: Every family member must be based in the same country as the family manager to join a family plan.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用