Complete your TV season on Google Play Movies & TV
If you already own episodes of a TV season on Google Play Movies & TV, you may be able to purchase the rest of that season without paying again for the episodes you already own.
Purchase the rest of a TV season
- Visit play.google.com/store/movies or the Google Play Movies & TV app .
- Browse for the TV show and season you would like to complete.
- Next to the TV season, select the price or Buy.
- If you already own eligible episodes within this season, and the season qualifies, you’ll see the lower purchase price to complete the season. Follow the on-screen instructions to buy the rest of the season.
Note: This feature is not available on iPhone or iPad. You can complete your TV season using the Google Play Movies & TV app on Android devices, compatible Smart TVs, Android TV, Roku, or by visiting play.google.com/store/movies.
Additional feature details
- This feature is available for SD and HD only.
- The price of SD and HD episodes you own count toward completing a season in HD. The price of HD episodes you own won’t count toward completing a season in SD.
- On the details page, you’ll always see the lowest price to complete your season, whether SD or HD.
- If you already own SD episodes before completing the season in HD, the SD episode quality will be upgraded to HD.
- Certain TV shows are not eligible for this feature, like those in your Family Library or those sold in a bundle.
- You can’t combine this feature with promotions. If another promotion offers a lower price for the season, we’ll show you that price before you make your purchase.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用