TV show & movie ratings on Google Play
Content ratings for movies and TV shows help you understand the maturity of the content.
Where to find content ratings
- Movies: You can find content ratings on the movie's page under the title. If you don't see a rating, it means the content provider hasn't shared this information.
- TV shows: TV ratings aren't displayed yet under a show's title. However, you can still use parental controls to filter TV shows by maturity level.
What content ratings tell you about a movie or TV show
Content ratings are used to describe the minimum maturity level of content. Ratings are typically based on a number of factors, including sexual content, violence, drugs, and profane language.
Note: Ratings are based on local standards and vary by country.
Ratings standards by country or region
Movies and TV shows are rated by local motion picture ratings authorities or local governments. Google doesn't review or verify these ratings.MPAA film ratings
MPAA ratings include G, PG, PG-13, R, and NC-17.
For more information and descriptions of each rating, visit the MPAA website.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用