98 穀歌 google play
Clear cache and cookies
Cookies, which are files created by websites you’ve visited, and your browser’s cache, which helps pages load faster, make it easier for you to browse the web.
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies means that website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted and some sites might appear to be a little slower because all of the images have to be loaded again.
How to clear cache and cookies
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More .
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
上一篇： Error 214 on Movies & TV app
下一篇： Reinstall and re
- Accepted payment methods on Google Play
- Report content issues or violations
- Contact Google Play support
- 在 Google Play 上進行預訂
- Reinstall and re
- Redeem a gift card, gift code, or promotional code
- 閱讀 Google Play 上的圖書
- Require a password or authentication for purchases
- How to use Google Play Music
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用