Set up the Google Play Music app
The first time you open the Google Play Music app on a mobile device or computer, you can choose which account you want to use. After signing in to an account, music you've stored on your device, along with any music you've uploaded or purchased on Google Play using your account are added to your library.
On Android TV, the Google Play Music app will use the account associated with your device.
Note: If you don't sign in to a Google Account, you'll only be able to listen to music you've copied to your device from a computer.
Sync your library automatically
To help ensure that your music library is up to date, here's how you can sync Google Play Music.Using your Android mobile device
- Go to your device's main Settings menu.
- Under "Accounts," select Google.
- Select the account you use with Google Play Music.
- Scroll down to Google Play Music and make sure the checkbox is checked.
- If you don't see Google Play Music listed, make sure you're signed in to Google Play Music using the same account.
下一篇： About free radio
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用