Change music streaming quality
When you stream music on your device, the Google Play Music app adjusts your streaming quality depending on your Internet connection. Streaming music will always use the highest quality possible.
To adjust your mobile streaming quality on your Google Play Music app:
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Touch the Menu icon > Settings.
- Touch Quality on mobile network.
- Select a level.
If you stream music at its highest quality, you may have increased loading times. If you'd like to listen to music without buffering or streaming, you can save music to your device.
上一篇： About free radio
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用