Create a family on Google
You can create a family group with up to 6 people. When you create the group, you become the family manager.
Create a family
You can create a family group when you:
You must be 18 or older (20 in Japan) to manage a family group. If you're younger, a family manager can invite you to join their family group.
You're already in a family group
You can only be part of one family group at a time. To create a new family group, delete your current family group and then create a new one.
Account not supported
You can't create a family with a Google Account from your work, school, or other organization.
Can't create family
You can only change family groups once every 12 months. You'll need to wait 12 months until you can create or join a new family.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用