Purchase approvals on Google Play
If you're a parent in a family group, you can require family members to get your permission for purchasing or downloading content on Google Play.
Change purchase approval settings
If you're a parent in the family group, you can choose the purchase approval settings for your family members. The default setting for each family member is different based on their age.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Account Family Manage family members.
- Tap a family member's name.
- Tap Purchase approvals.
- Select All content, Only paid content, Only in-app purchases, or No approval required.
Family members need your approval to download any content, even if it's free. This setting is only available for kids under 13.
Note: Previous downloads, updates, and content shared through Family Library won't require your approval.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用