My music won't play
If you're having trouble playing music on Google Play, begin with the troubleshooting steps for all devices below.
Troubleshooting on all devices
Step 1: Check your Internet connection
You may have issues playing music if you lose your Internet connection or your connection speed changes. Check if you can load other web pages to test your connection.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用