How to use Google Play apps & games
You can play games, check the scores, read the news, track the weather, and more by downloading apps from the Google Play Store. Here's how to get started.
You can sign in to Google Play using your existing Google Account or with a new account.
Download apps & games
You can download Android apps and games by visiting play.google.com on the web or using your device.
- Download apps on your device
- Update apps on your device
- Download previously purchased & downloaded apps
Uninstall downloaded apps
You can uninstall apps you've downloaded on Google Play.
Manage your account
You can manage your Google Play settings on your device or by visiting play.google.com.
Help signing in
If you need help signing in to your Google Account, here are some useful links:
- Get help signing in to your account
- "You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app on your device with this email account"
- Help protect your account
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用