804 谷歌 google play
Use audio & video with Google Play Books
You can listen to audio and watch videos in books that have that content. On mobile devices, use accessibility options to hear your book read aloud.
Hear your book read aloud
TalkBack is an accessibility tool that reads everything on your screen. Use the Books app with TalkBack.
Use Read Aloud
Read Aloud is a computer-generated voice. It's not the same as an audiobook. It works whether you’re online or offline.
Note: Read Aloud is not available for all books and only works with the Android app. Available languages vary by book. If you don't see the "Read aloud" option, that means the book is in a format that doesn't allow it. Learn more about file types that allow reading aloud.
To start listening:
- Turn on text-to-speech on your device.
- Open the Google Play Books app .
- Open a book.
- Tap the center of the page.
- Tap More Read aloud.
To improve the voice quality, tap More High quality voice.
Book doesn't support Read aloud feature
It could be because:
- The publisher disabled the feature.
- The book isn't in Flowing text mode (required to use Read Aloud).
- The feature isn't available on Apple mobile devices or on your computer.
下一篇： Use a screen reader with Google Play on Android
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 应用
- 试用尚未正式发布的最新 Android 应用