Contact an Android app's developer
Most apps on the Play Store are made by third-party developers, not by Google. The developers are responsible for supporting their apps and making sure they work well for you. You should contact an app developer if:
- An app you’ve downloaded isn’t working.
- An in-app purchase hasn’t been delivered, isn’t working, or isn’t what you expected.
- You want to learn more about how to use an app or game.
Find contact information for an app developer
On Android mobile devices
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Browse or search for the app.
- Tap the app to open the detail page.
- Tap Read More.
- Scroll down to review the contact information listed.
上一篇： 管理您在 Google 上的家人群組
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用