Fix internet connection problems on Android devices
If you can't access Google Play, either through the app or the website, or can't load an instant app, you might have a bad Internet connection. A strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection will help you browse and download apps, and enjoy Google Play digital content. If you’re using Google Play on a Chromebook, try to fix your connection issues here.
Signs of a bad connection:
- Downloads don't start, time out, or remain at 0%.
- Google Play is stuck on "Loading..."
- You can't load web pages in a browser.
General troubleshooting tips for Android devices
- Restart your device. It might sound simple, but sometimes that's all it takes to fix a bad connection.
- If restarting doesn't work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data:
- Go to Settings Wireless & networks or Connections.
- Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check to see if there's a difference.
- If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and see if that works.
- Try the troubleshooting steps below.
First, check that mobile data is turned on and you have a data connection.
- Go to Settings Wireless and Networks or Connections Mobile data or Cellular data. On some devices, you may need to select "Data usage" before you see this.
- Turn mobile data on. If it's already on, turn it off and on again.
- Check that there is a data indicator (for example, 2G, 3G, 4G, H) next to the signal strength bars at the top of the screen .
- Note that sometimes this will not display if you have an active Wi-Fi connection. If this is the case, turn Wi-Fi off and check back.
If you don't see a signal data indicator, you may be in an area without coverage. If you can, move to a different area (for example, go outside) and check your signal again.
Note: If this happens a lot, contact your mobile service provider.
Next, turn airplane mode on and off.
- Go to Settings Wireless and Networks or Connections Airplane Mode.
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn airplane mode off.
- Check to see if the connection problems have been solved.
If you still have problems after you complete these steps, contact your mobile service provider.
上一篇： Verify your identity
- Digital Copy of movies purchased on DVD and Blu
- HD movie & TV show availability
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用
- Use Play Music on mobile or computer
- Add news sources & topics to personalize Newsstand
- Reinstall and re
- Music library won’t sync to phone or tablet
- Fix internet connection problems on Android devices
- Complete your TV season on Google Play Movies & TV
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用