Open a mini music player on Chrome
When you download Google Play Music for Chrome, you can use a mini player to get instant access to your music controls.
Tip: Make sure you're signed in to Chrome using the same Google account you use with Google Play Music.
Open the mini player
- Open Chrome .
- Go to Google Play Music.
- Select and play music.
- Near the bottom right of your screen, select the arrow icon .
Use the mini player controls
Using the mini player controls, you can easily play and pause songs, skip forward or backward, rate music, and shuffle or repeat songs. For more tips, select an option below.Keep the mini player visible when you're using other programs
- Hover over the mini player.
- In the top right corner, click Menu .
- Check the box next to Always on top.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用