Watch movies & TV shows on your computer
Use the web player
- Go to play.google.com/movies
- Click the movie or show you want to start watching.
- To close the web player, click anywhere outside the window.
Use the Play Movies extension for Chrome or Chromebooks
If you’re using Chrome or a Chromebook, you can install and use the Google Play Movies & TV extension to watch your videos. You can get additional features like info cards and cast videos to your TV with Chromecast.
Learn more about how to install and use Google Play Movies for Chrome & Chromebook.
Watch offline on a Chromebook
Downloading movies for offline viewing is only possible on Chromebooks, not other laptops or computers. You can also download movies to watch offline to your mobile phone or tablet.
- Try new Android apps before they’re officially released
- Claim gift card rewards
- Read books on Google Play
- Upload files & print books
- Use bookmarks, notes, definitions, & translations
- Read comics on Google Play Books
- Watch movies & shows using a different account
- Add music to your queue
- 更新您的 Android 應用
- 試用尚未正式發布的最新 Android 應用